Customers have the option to customize their plan meal settings via the following protein-specific preferences: beef-free, pork-free, seafood-free, Pescatarian and Veggie. They also have the option to select the Calorie Smart, Quick & Easy, Meat & Veggies, Variety, or the Family-Friendly preference. Meal preferences do not change the weekly menu, but ensure that you automatically receive the meals that fall under that preference for the given menu week.
- Our 'Calorie Smart Preference' features the most wholesome, nutritionally dense, and balanced meals on the menu each week.
- They are around 650 calories per serving, although if a meal falls higher on the calorie spectrum due to the inclusion of healthy fats (i.e. salmon and avocado) or whole grains (i.e. farro, brown rice, and quinoa), it’ll also be considered “Calorie Smart”.
- Our 'Quick & Easy Preference' features the quickest and easiest recipes on the menu for those looking to whip up deliciously simple meals in 30 minutes or less.
- Our 'Variety Preference' features recipes that showcase new ingredients and techniques for those craving something different (but still quick and totally doable).
- Our ‘Family Friendly Preference’ features recipes that we think the little ones may enjoy.
- Our ‘Veggie Preference’ features recipes with fresh fruits and vegetables with the inclusion of meats.
- Our ‘Pescatarian Preference’ features recipes that include both vegetarian and seafood based options.
To update your meal preferences:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and head to your Account Settings.
- Select 'Plan Settings'.
- On the ‘Meal Preferences’ tab, click on the ‘Menu Preferences’ box.
- Select your desired preference.
- Select 'Save'.